Customer Care Values
Bath Wholesale Fruiterers Ltd has five encompassing 'Customer Care' values
- Team Work
- We are honest, trustworthy and professional in all our business dealings
- We respect client confidentiality
- We give our clients balanced and objective advice
- We are personally accountable for our actions and decisions
- We are ethical in all we do
- We always strive to find better ways of doing things
- We learn from our experiences
- We share knowledge and best practice
- We encourage innovation
- We strive to be experts in our field of activities and services.
Excellence is about doing everything to the best of our ability, being professional, thorough and disciplined. It is about taking pride in our work and above all delivering excellence and value for money.
- We make it easy for people to conduct business with us
- We work openly with clients and suppliers to achieve mutual success
- We are prepared to identify and address all issues
- We challenge colleagues who do not uphold the company values
- We are approachable and treat each other with respect
- We encourage and enable people to contribute, to develop in line with business needs and to maintain the professional standing.
- We contribute positively to environmental issues. Care means there is no room in our Company for selfishness, indifference, harassment, bullying, intimidation or victimisation.
- We work together to secure our and the Company's future
- We are flexible in our outlook
- We strive to overcome any barriers to delivering the best solution to our clients
- We listen to others and respect their views
- We provide and are open to constructive feedback
Teamwork is about getting on with our colleagues regardless. It is about building a work environment where people can challenge, share, support and work together for the good of all.
- We go that bit further to get things done
- We work openly to achieve success
- We see things through to completion
- We promote the Company and support its ambitions
- We act so that we are valued for what we are and what we do.
Commitment is about being passionate about the Company and what we do. It is about accepting and getting on with difficult tasks, overcoming barriers to success, setting high standards in all that we do and helping others to achieve the same.